My Life lessons.

lessons

Every time you read this story, it gives you a lesson in life.


20 years of life flew like a breeze.  Then the job search started.  Not this, not that, not far, not near.  While doing this, it was decided to quit 2 or 3 jobs.  A little stability started.


Then came the first pay cheque.  I deposited in the bank and began the endless game of zeros accumulating in the account.  Another 2-3 years have passed.  A few more zeros popped up in the bank.  The age is 25.


And then the marriage took place.  The story of life has begun.  The first two years were soft, pink, juicy, dreams.  Walking hand in hand, colorful dreams.  But these days flew by soon.


And then there was a sound as soon as the child arrived.  The cradle started swinging throughout the year.  Now all the attention is focused on the child.  Getting up, sitting, eating, drinking, caressing.


I didn't realize how the time passed by so quickly.

In the meantime, when did my hand go out of her hand, when did the talking and roaming around stop, both of us did not even know..


The child grew up.  She got busy with the baby, and I in my work.  House and car installment, child's responsibility, education, and future facilities as well as worry about increasing zero in the bank.  He threw himself completely into the work and so did I.


By then I had turned 35.  Zeros in the bank, car, bank, and family are everything, still, there is something missing?  But what is that, did not understand.  Her irritation kept increasing, and I started getting indifferent.


Meanwhile, the days passed.  Time went on.  The child grew up.  Her own world kept getting ready.  Didn't even know when the 10th came and went.  By then both of them turned forty-two.  The zero in the bank kept on increasing.


In a very lonely moment, I remembered those past days and seeing the opportunity said to him, "Hey, just come here, sit near me. Let's go for a walk hand in hand."


He looked at me with strange eyes and said, "You can understand anything, here you have a lot of work, you are able to understand things."


Then came the forty-fifth year, glasses were put on the eyes, hair started leaving black color, and some confusion started in the mind.


There the son was in college, here the zeros were increasing in the bank.  His college ended in no time.  He stood on his feet.  His wings spread and he flew abroad.


The black color of his hair also started flying.  Sometimes the mind started leaving.  He also got glasses.  I myself have grown old.  She also started looking old.


Both started growing from fifty-five to sixty.  No news of bank zeros.  Outbound programs started to stop.


Now the days and times of pill medicines have become fixed.  When the children will grow up, then we will live together. The house was taken thinking that now it seems like a burden.  The rest of the days passed by wondering when the children would come back.


One day I was just sitting on the sofa enjoying the cool breeze.  She was wicking the lamp.  Then the phone rang.  Grabbed the phone.  Son was on the other side.  The one who said that he got married and will now live abroad.


He also said Father, give your bank zeros to some old age home.  And you too remain the same.  Saying some more formal things, the son hung up the phone.


I sat down on the sofa again.  The wick of his lamp had also come to an end.  I called her, "Let's talk again holding hands today"

She immediately said, "I just came".


I didn't believe it.  Her face lit up with happiness. Eyes filled with tears.  Tears started falling from my eyes and my cheeks got wet.  Suddenly the brightness of my eyes faded and I became lethargic.  forever !!


She did the rest of the pooja and came and sat beside me. "Say what were you saying?"


But I didn't say anything.  He touched my body and looked.  The body had become completely cold.  I was staring at her.


She became zero for a moment.

" what to do? "

She didn't understand anything.  But she became conscious within a minute or two.  She got up slowly and went to the house.  Of an incense stick.  Worshiped God.  And again came and sat on the sofa.


took my cold hand in her hand and said

"Come on, where do you want to go for a walk? What do you want to talk about?"  Say !!

Saying this her eyes filled with tears. She kept staring at me.  Tears flowed from the eyes.  My head fell on his shoulders.  The cold wind was still blowing.


Is this life?  No ??


Everyone brings their luck with them, so take some time out for yourself too.  If life is yours then keep your way of living also.  Start from today.  because tomorrow will never come.

Specially dedicated to my friends who are very busy and really tense about the future.

life


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post